Colony Expanse Bee Sponsorship
Colony Expanse Bee Sponsorship
IMPORTANT: Please Read:
Below is a list of the 193 member states of the United Nations. The countries that have been sponsored are in smaller font and have the world "sponsored" next to them. If it is in a larger font without the word "sponsored" next to it, then it is available. You will be prompted at checkout to answer a few questions such as which country you are wishing to sponsor. If you simply wish to sponsor a bee and would prefer to have The Good of the Hive choose the member state, that is fine too. Our goal is to have all of the bees sponsored... Sponsorship does not have to come from the country it represents. In the event that we have two sponsorships within a short period for the same country, the artist will personally contact the second sponsor and ask if they would like to sponsor another country or be a secondary sponsor within that country. It is possible to have more than one Colony Expanse Bee within one country... but only the first bee will have been displayed in Dag Hammarskjold Plaza in NYC. The others will come from the studio of the artist. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns: Matt (646) 369-0261.
Sponsorship of a bee means that the bee goes to the member state for display. It does not need to go to a governmental organization. We only ask that they be displayed in a place that will allow people to view it. If you would like to sponsor a bee, but do not have a place to publicly display it, the World Council of People's for the United Nations (WCPUN) and The Good of the Hive will be happy to help find a home through connections at the UN.
As a sponsor, here is what you receive:
1. An 11” x 17" signed print of a bee and a description of the project as a ’thank you’ for sponsorship.
2. Hardware chosen by the artist and instructions for hanging on a beautiful laser-cut display frame co-designed by the artist.
3. A frame-ready description of the project on archival paper (in English). A downloadable pdf to be used for translation will be available on the website.
4. A “Certificate of Participation” for being a part of The Good of the Hive’s global initiative to raise awareness about the importance of honeybees and other pollinators and to unite people around global conservation solutions.
5. Shipping to any destination in the world.
The Member States:
Antigua and Barbuda
Bolivia (Plurinational State of)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
China - Sponsored
Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Eswatini (the Kingdom of)
Ethiopia - Sponsored
Gambia (Republic of The)
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Micronesia (Federated States of)
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Korea
Republic of Moldova
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of